Managed Services agreements offer exceptional value for money, by keeping costs to a regular, predictable amount.
There are many reasons why small to medium sized companies and organisations are making the transition from standard ad-hoc support contracts to managed services. The primary reason being that they understand the importance of keeping their systems and staff productive.
Our Managed Service gives the client peace of mind that their networks are proactively monitored, with a single point of contact for all network issues as and when they occur. All of these issues are dealt with under defined service levels, with known fixed costs.
We offer fixed rolling monthly contracts, and for our clients who may not require as regular and on-going support, so our clients may purchase ‘pay as you go’ support giving you the peace of mind that you will have support available to you when it is needed most.
By partnering with JFLS in a Managed Service Agreement, we can serve you with the following:
- Increase business efficiency – aligning IT to your business requirements
- Fixed service level agreements – for your core services and systems, giving your business financial certainty with predictable and fixed monthly costs.
- Automate standard maintenance tasks – e.g. Anti-Virus and Windows Updates, ensuring you’re always up to date and secure.
- Expertise – our knowledge of latest industry best practice and latest technologies
- Flexibility and scalability – to support your business needs
To discuss a Managed Service agreement, or for more information, get in touch