Remote working St Albans and Watford specialists, enabling modern businesses that relies increasingly on a workforce which is constantly connected to email and the applications held on the corporate network.
The ability to use office-based files and email applications whilst mobile is imperative in keeping your workforce productive whilst on the move. We offer a range of solutions and support to mobilise your workforce without compromising the security of your data including:
- BYOD and Collaboration Solutions – collaboration tools for dispersed organisations to supplement traditional communication methods, including on-line conferencing.
- Remote desktop – access to your PC environment including all the applications that run on the office network.
- File level VPN – access to the office network from remote locations directly to the files stored on your office based servers.
- Security token based VPN authentication - removing the security vulnerabilities associated with static VPN authentication passwords.
- Mobile solutions – enabling mobile handsets to synchronise calendars, email and contacts fully with your Exchange mail system.
- Microsoft Exchange configuration – to enable the use of Outlook across the Internet without the need for VPN.
To speak to one of remote working specialists or for more information, get in touch